Michael Taylor's Weblog
- Software Engineering
- Weather Station
Sorry, but there aren't any posts in the astronomy category yet.
You are currently browsing the archives for the astronomy category.
- 146,668 hits
- RT @valmasdel: How would the inertia and internal variability of the climate system delay the emergence of a discernible response to strong… 6 hours ago
- Excellent assessment and scientific fact-checking by @mtobis at the awesome realclimate.org of 12 key point… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @CarbonBrief: In-depth: Scientists discuss how to improve climate models | @CarbonBrief j.mp/3irEKAy #archive 11 hours ago
- Finally, statistics I can relate to. Thank you! And yes I think this is seriously bad news for the planet and we sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @rahmstorf: Treating about half of the world’s farmland could capture 2bn tonnes of CO2 each year - all very well, but that’s just 5% of… 18 hours ago