This post is password protected. Enter the password to view any comments.
This is a free, open access educational resource covered by the following Creative Commons License. Most artwork is my own and it is free for use in education. In the use of other graphics, every possible effort has been made to source and credit the original author(s).
The Pattern Connection by Michael Taylor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://patternizer.wordpress.com/.
It's a sort of blog come webpage sort of thingy.
A couple of people who I am NOT:
1) the former Monsanto Vice President
2) a former member of the Rolling Stones
3) the stage designer for "In Extremis"
4) an expert on suaropods or plesiosaurs
5) the Oakland Athletic outfield baseball player
6) the former Executive Vice President of Atomic Energy Canada Limited
7) from Ossett with alleged demonic possession
8) the discoverer of Hyperion, the tallest tree in the world
9) the co-producer of Battlestar Gallactica
10) the author of "The Book of Immediate Nonesense"
11) a tech expert at Elsevier Labs
12) an atmospheric physicist in Utah from Southampton
13) the founder of elginism.com
14) a senior analyst for Oxford Analytics
15) a managing director at Moody's
16) an expert in neuro-oncology helping kids in Canada
17) a leading light in algebra in the US
18) a pioneer of dark silicon and raw machines at UCSD
19) an expert on the microbial ecology of antarctic sponges in NZ
20) the person to ask about climate change in the Caribbean
21) a geologist researching Himalayan geomorphology
22) a cultural anthropologist at the Smithsonian
23) pushing the limits of quantum optics in biology
24) developing virtual worlds to treat obesity
25) a documentary editor
Who I am is in these pages...
with ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3473-3478